Pressed graphite tubes and graphite rods are made by mixing graphite powder (natural graphite or artificial graphite) and various adhesives in a certain proportion, then kneading, pressing (hot extrusion or cold forming) or high temperature heat treatment. This method can be used to manufacture pipes, plates, pipe fittings, valves, pumps, etc. it can also be used as wear-resistant material, shaft sleeve, mechanical seal ring, cylinder piston ring, etc
1. The production method is simplified correspondingly, and the material can be used to produce graphite carbon products with broken graphite, so as to reduce the cost;
2. The porosity is small, the arrangement structure is uniform, and the permeability is good.
3. After forming, the shape is compact and bright, and there is no need to process except the connecting end.
4. The thermal conductivity is lower than that of impregnated graphite, and the linear expansion coefficient is larger.
5. It has excellent chemical stability, thermal conductivity, conductivity, heat resistance, thermal stability and high mechanical strength;
At present, various synthetic resin graphite pressure tubes, 300 ℃ medium temperature treated graphite pressure tubes and resin impregnated impermeable graphite tubes are all pressure type impervious graphite tubes.