1、 What is graphite floor heating
1. Graphite floor heating uses graphite as raw material, which is a kind of crystalline material. This technology has been developed in 2004. Graphite has been separated from graphite. Some people have won the Nobel Prize in physics, which is also a major discovery in science.
2.China Graphite has the function of conducting electricity and heat, so it is used as floor heating, which has completely changed the way people warm up. In the market, its development space is still relatively large, mainly because when graphite floor heating works, there is also far-infrared light, which can regulate the human body, so it has the function of health preservation.
2、Advantages of graphite floor heating
1. Graphite floor heating is comfortable and healthy with strong health care. It is very energy-saving, because it can be adjusted by people through the indoor temperature controller to keep the indoor temperature constant, which has a very energy-saving effect. Floor heating belongs to radiant heat dissipation on the ground. Pipes are laid under the indoor surface, and then water is used as the medium to heat the surface circularly. This heat dissipation method has two advantages. On the one hand, it gives people the feeling of warm feet and cool head, which can improve blood circulation, promote metabolism and meet the health standard; On the other hand, the hot air rising from the ground can destroy the living environment of mites and other parasites and sterilize the ground. The rising hot air will not cause dirty air convection, which is healthy and comfortable.
2. Environmental protection. No exhaust gas is discharged when graphite floor heating is used, so it will not pollute the environment, and it also meets the environmental protection requirements launched by the state. Graphite floor heating is environment-friendly, energy-saving and stable. Although water floor heating requires long-term continuous heating, due to the temperature controller, it only needs to control the temperature after heating, which consumes less power and saves about 30% energy than electric floor heating and radiators. At the same time, the water to ground heating takes water as the heat medium and has good stability.
3. The heating speed is relatively fast. If the traditional hydropower heating or electric floor heating is used for heating, the heating speed is relatively slow. However, the graphite floor heating has good thermal conductivity, so the heating speed is relatively fast.
4. Long service life. If the family is equipped with graphite floor heating, generally speaking, the service life can reach 50 years and the safety factor is high. And there are few problems during use. Some graphite brands also have warranty period, so they can be used with confidence. The service life of water and ground heating is basically the same as that of buildings, and there is basically no safety problem in use. The super long service life of water heating greatly reduces the trouble caused by the service life of ordinary heating equipment, and saves the additional cost of secondary replacement.
5. Graphite floor heating saves space and beautifies the room. The floor heating system is installed underground. After installation, only a beautiful thermostat is exposed on the wall. Many families now install radiators. Although the appearance of radiators has been improved in recent years, they are more exquisite than before, but after a long time, they will inevitably become obsolete and affect the beauty of the overall home style.
Graphite is widely used in industry. It is called “industrial monosodium glutamate” and is used relatively frequently in various industries. At the same time, it can also achieve high-quality results. A superior universal additive. At present, graphite powder and graphite slurry have high sales in the market, and graphite powder and graphite slurry of different specifications. Its market price is naturally different. What is the price per gram of graphite?
How much is the price of China graphite per gram? What do you need to know? The price of graphite varies from one specification to another. The following carbon technology series summarizes different knowledge on the Internet to show you how much graphite costs per gram?
There are many models of graphite, and the parameters of each model are different. The common ones are single-layer graphite, multi-layer graphite and multi-layer graphite. The purity is generally 95~99.5% It depends on the requirements. The price ranges from tens to hundreds of yuan per gram. Many graphene oxides are sold as graphite in the market. The cost is low, but it is not graphite at all.
How much is graphite a gram?
At the beginning of a few years ago, it was about 3000 yuan / g. Later, it was more than 2000 yuan / g. Later, it was more than 3000 yuan / kg. To 1000 yuan / kg. The current price ranges from 80-1500 yuan / kg. The specific price depends on the number of layers. Single layer or multi-layer. Single layer is expensive and multi-layer is cheap. It is also divided into oxidation-reduction method or mechanical stripping method.
Graphite price statement II
According to the market situation in 2019, some China graphite with low purity and poor quality will be sold for tens of yuan each. For some high-purity graphite, the most expensive one can buy more than 5000 yuan a gram. As a two-dimensional carbon nano material, graphite is mainly priced in grams in the market. The price of graphite varies according to the purity. Graphite has excellent optical, electrical and mechanical properties. It has important application prospects in materials science, micro nano processing, energy, biomedicine and drug delivery.
High-power(HP) graphite electrode mainly petroleum coke, needle coke as raw material, coal tar as binder, after calcination, ingredients, kneading, pressing, roasting, graphitization, machining and made.
HP graphite electrodes with oxidation resistance, low resistivity, acid and alkali corrosion, high efficiency and energy saving, low loss and other characteristics.
China HP graphite electrodes arc discharge electric energy in the electric arc furnace steelmaking as a conductor to heat and melt the charge. High-power graphite electrode is mainly used for high-power electric arc furnace and ladle furnace to steelmaking.
Our graphite electrodes has the following feature:
1. Lower electric resistivity, good electric and heat conductivity;&
2. High mechanical strength under high temperature;
3. High resistance to thermal shock and mechanical vibration;
4. Lower ash content;
5. According to the customer’s feedback information, our electrodes used in EAF/LF with the pretty lower consumption per ton steel.
Graphite electrode is a kind of high temperature resistant graphite conductive material made from petroleum coke and asphalt coke as aggregate and coal asphalt as binder through raw material calcination, crushing and grinding, batching, kneading, forming, roasting, impregnation, graphitization and machining. It is mainly used for steelmaking and smelting yellow phosphorus, industrial silicon and abrasive. It is a conductor that releases electric energy in an electric furnace to heat and melt the furnace charge.
The production process of graphite electrode can be divided into three kinds: pressure vibration method, NC automatic forming method and machining method. The main method used in domestic mold production is machining method.
According to national standards, graphite electrode can be divided into ordinary power graphite electrode, high power graphite electrode and ultra-high power graphite electrode. There is also a folk model in China, quasi ultra-high power graphite electrode (SHP), which is a product between high power and ultra-high power graphite electrode. This model is not available in the actual product classification. The performance is close to that of ultra-high power graphite electrode, but the price is lower than that of ultra-high power graphite electrode.
The continuous development of technology, continuous improvement of technology, graphite electrode products More and more irreplaceable importance, many steel mills, silicon plant continues to expand, graphite electrode dosage is also increasing. The graphite electrodes are in the limelight at this time, and at the same time, the quality of graphite electrodes is becoming stricter.
High-power graphite electrodes in the current use of electric arc furnace accounted for a large proportion, many of the original use of ordinary power graphite electrode enterprises have also switched to high-power graphite electrodes, because the high power graphite electrodes have less consumption, higher quality advantages, more and more manufacturers trust
With the country to eliminate backward production capacity further strengthening, many small steel mills, small silicon plants, calcium carbide, ferroalloy and other industries to reduce the number of graphite electrodes downstream of the industry sharp reduction, graphite electrodes a large number of inventories, manufacturers of capital turnover difficulties, resulting in many small manufacturers do not shut down, this can be said to be the graphite electrode of the new market reshuffle, many influential graphite electrode manufacturers can take advantage of this opportunity to expand the market. Increase the market share in the field of graphite electrodes.
Or this is a test of the quality of graphite electrode products, many quality manufacturers will be in this shuffle out of the limelight, the rapid expansion of business, but the quality of the manufacturers may not have the advantage of this closed or closed.
Graphite electrode is mainly used in electric arc furnace to heat the furnace charge. Graphite electrode, also known as graphite carbon material, has different quality indexes to adapt to various working environments. Today we talk about the advantages of graphite electrode.
The advantages of graphite electrode are easy to process, high metal removal efficiency and small graphite loss. Therefore, more and more mold factories abandon copper electrode and use graphite electrode instead. In addition, some shapes of electrode can not be made of copper, but graphite is easier to form, and copper electrode is heavier, which is not suitable for processing large electrode. These factors accelerate the application of graphite electrode in mold manufacturing industry more and more widely. Graphite electrode is easy to be machined. For example, the machining speed of graphite by milling process is 2-3 times faster than that of other metals, and no additional manual processing is needed, while copper electrode needs manual grinding. Similarly, if high-speed graphite machining center is used to make electrodes, the speed will be faster, the efficiency will be higher, and there will be no dust problem. The design of graphite electrode is also different. Many mold factories usually reserve different amount for rough machining and finish machining of copper electrode, while graphite electrode uses the same amount of reserve, which reduces the number of machining. For this reason alone, it is enough to improve the accuracy of mold cavity to a large extent.
In practice, it is found that the processing speed of graphite electrode is 58% faster than that of copper electrode, the processing time is greatly reduced, and the manufacturing cost is also reduced. Therefore, many factories are using graphite electrode, which can improve the competitiveness of enterprises and products.
Chinese culture has a long history and is broad and profound. Ancient festivals are an important carrier of traditional culture. The formation of ancient festivals contains profound and rich cultural connotation. Ancient festivals attach importance to the belief of ancestors and sacrificial activities. The belief of ancestors is the core of ancient traditional festivals. There are many Dragon Boat Festival customs with various forms, rich and colorful contents, and lively and festive. On the midsummer Dragon Boat Festival, the flying dragon is in the sky. The dragon spirit is vigorous and all evils are avoided.
The Dragon Boat Festival is a folk festival integrating praying for blessings to ward off evil spirits, celebrating entertainment and eating. The customs of the Dragon Boat Festival are rich and colorful. These festivals revolve around the forms of offering sacrifices to the dragon, praying for blessings, and fighting disasters, and embody people’s wishes to welcome the auspicious, accept blessings, and ward off evil spirits and eliminate disasters. Since ancient times, the Dragon Boat Festival has been a festive day for eating rice dumplings and raking dragon boats. The lively Dragon Boat performances and happy food banquets during the Dragon Boat Festival are the embodiment of celebrating the festival.
Graphite electrode is our main product. Our advantage for Graphite Electrode is: We can produce diameter from 100 MM to 800MM (For DIA bigger than 650mm, it is RP GRADE). And different grades according to user’s request.If you have any needs about China Graphite Electrodes ,please contact us!
Recently, it was learned from Hangzhou University of Electronic Science and technology that the research team of Professor Dongyuan from the school of mechanical engineering of Hangzhou University of Electronic Science and technology has combined artificial intelligence, in-depth learning and anti generation technology with the research and development of new materials to develop an artificial intelligence system for graphite/ boron nitride composite two-dimensional materials.
In the traditional material science research, new materials need to go through the stages of theoretical discovery, laboratory preparation, engineering manufacturing and practical application. This process takes at least 20 to 30 years, resulting in “time-consuming and labor-intensive” material research. The application of artificial intelligence to the research and development of new materials is a new attempt to solve the problem that the current research and development cycle of materials is too long and the cost is too high.
Dong Yuan’s research team used large-scale high-throughput computing to collect a large number of structure band gap correlation data as the learning data set of artificial intelligence. They have built several sets of deep convolution neural networks, which can learn the existing structure band gap data and accurately predict the band gap of any new structure that is not in the data set, with an accuracy of up to 95%.
“The band gap of this kind of materials can be widely adjustable between conductors and wide band gap semiconductors, and is highly dependent on the spatial arrangement of atoms. It has important application potential in high-performance storage and optoelectronic devices.” Dongyuan pointed out.
In further research, Dong Yuan’s team hopes that AI can assume the role of a material scientist, that is, it can actively design materials according to user needs.
“We use the confrontation generation network (GAN), which has attracted much attention in recent years, to achieve this.” Dongyuan said. By embedding the “hidden neural layer” in the deep convolution network with the “discriminator” in the countermeasure generation network, the “conditional generation countermeasure network” designed by them can automatically generate new graphite/boron nitride structure according to the user’s demand for band gap, and the accuracy can still reach about 90%.
Dong Yuan’s team also observed the process of condition generation antagonism network tracking the coupling relationship between material structure and physical properties through data dimensionality reduction on the hidden neural layer, and partially explained the interpretability of artificial intelligence in the application of material science.
Recently, Zhejiang Province issued the “fourteenth five year plan” for the development of new material industry in Zhejiang Province, which clearly stated that it would strive to preliminarily build a globally influential new material industry highland by 2025.
“The progress of artificial intelligence in accelerating the research and development of new materials is exciting. It urgently needs the sincere cooperation and close unity of scientists in the field of materials, information science and experts in the material industry to promote its development.” Dongyuan said.
In recent years, graphite rods, graphite electrodes, graphite molds and other graphite products are used more and more widely, which benefits from the advantages of graphite. Now let’s look at the advantages of graphite products.
1. Graphite products have good adsorption.
The carbon pore structure makes the carbon have very good adsorption, so the carbon is often used as adsorption material to absorb moisture, odor, toxic substances and so on. We have done experiments, barbecue used graphite baking tray looks very clean, but put on the electromagnetic stove heating, will see the last time the adsorption of grease and harmful substances will slowly seep, but do not worry, with a clean meal paper wipe can be used.
2. Graphite products have good thermal conductivity, heat transfer fast, heat evenly, save fuel.
With graphite made of baking pan, pot and other heating fast, and the food fired evenly, from inside to cooked, heating time is short, not only taste pure, but also can lock food original nutrients. We have done experiments, with graphite baking plate barbecue, just start induction cooker to fire, only 20-30 seconds can preheat, start baking food as long as hit in small fires can be used to save energy.
3. Graphite products with chemical stability and erosion resistance.
Graphite has good chemical stability at room temperature and is not subject to any strong acid, alkali and organic solvents. Therefore, graphite products even if the long-term use of loss is very little, as long as the cleaning is as fresh as the new.
4. Graphite products have a strong antioxidant and reduction action.
Products, especially graphite mattress heating can produce negative oxygen ions, so that the surrounding goods active, maintain human health, effective prevention of aging, so that the skin full of luster and elasticity.
5. Graphite products environmental health, no radioactive pollution, high temperature resistance.
Carbon in the 2000-3,300 degree of high-temperature environment through at least more than 10 of the process of graphitization in the day and night to become graphite, so the toxic and harmful substances in graphite has been released, at least in 2000 degrees is stable.
Package of graphite electrode:
1. Separate loading: electrode and joint are packed separately and load respectively.
2. Connection type: one side of electrode connects with joints and then ship by container. The function of package: protect the electrode from damage when storage and transportation, specially protect the screw part from damage.
Storage and transportation of graphite electrode:
When swing or transship electrode, be careful to operate to avoid electrode falling down and damage the electrode.
In order to protect the electrode surface and electrode thread, please do not use cleek to hang the two ends of holes of electrode when swing the electrode. You should use special tools. Do not crowbar to prize the end of electrode.
When loading and unloading joints containers, handle with care to avoid bump against the joint and result to the damage of thread.
Please do not put the electrode and joint on the ground. It should be put on the pallet or brandreth to avoide the damage of electrode. For the electrode and joints does not use temporarily, do not remove the package. Be careful to avoide the dust and clutter fall down to the thread or the hole of electrode.