1. By the wet graphite electrode, before use to dry.
2. Lifting the electrode, cushion the soft thing to the standby electrode to install the end of the connector, to prevent the ground contact damage joints, hanging hook into the sling after lifting the ring, the lifting electrode to be smooth, to prevent the electrode from the B-end loose or collision with other fixtures.
3. The standby electrode is hoisted above the electrodes to be connected, and the electrode hole is lowered slowly; rotate the standby electrode to rotate the screw hook with the electrode to decrease; when the two electrical extremes are separated from each other, the 10-20mm of the electrode two ends and the exposed part of the joint are cleaned again with compressed air. When the electrode is finally completely lowered, it can not be too strong, otherwise, because of a violent collision, the electrode hole and the thread of the joint are damaged.
4. The electrode spreader (the sling with graphite material is recommended) is screwed into the electrode hole at the other end of the standby electrode.
5. Remove the foam protective cap on the hole of the standby graphite electrode and check whether the thread is intact in the electrode hole.
6. With oil-free and water compressed air to clean up the spare graphite electrode surface and hole internal thread;
7. The connector carefully into the spare graphite electrode at one end (it is not recommended that the connector directly into the furnace to remove the electrode) in the electrode hole, no collision thread.
8. Torque wrench to screw the standby electrode until the end of the two electrodes close contact (the correct connection between the electrode and the joint is less than 0.05mm).