240# ~ 320 sandpaper, wire brush, apron, rain shoes, safety helmet
Pre work preparation
1. Wearing aprons, rain shoes, gloves, safety helmets and gloves must be cleaned after water, acid and water.
2. 109 sodium hydroxide solutions are prepared in the cleaning tank which is intended for cleaning graphite anode plates.
3. Uncover the anode pole cover plate and gently put the graphite anode plate from the anode pole to the graphite flask and soak 30min.
1. The graphite anode plate, which has been soaked in 30min, is taken out of the soaking solution and put on the wooden frame.
2. 240# ~ 320# water sand paper scrubbing the surface of the stone sun plate, in the scrubbing, one hand to support the stable sun plate, a hand gently pressed water sand paper back and forth scrubbing, washing edge with tap water rinse, until the dirt removal.
3. Use sandpaper to clean the contact plate of the anode plate, and clean it with tap water.
4. After cleaning, rinse thoroughly with tap water and check whether there is any stain on the surface. If necessary, it should be scrubbed until it is clean.
5. Emptying cleaning tank, rinse with tap water, put in pure water, soak the clean graphite anode plate in pure water, hang it on the anode rod and cover the anode rod cover.
Matters needing attention
1. The whole operation process should be handled gently to prevent fracture of the graphite anode plate.
2. When extracting or installing graphite anode plate, it must go in and out vertically and not to collide with the anode plate.
3. When extraction or installation of anode plate, production is strictly prohibited and safety is ensured.
4. Do a good job of 5S work in the workplace.