Graphite plate is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, electrochemistry and other industries because of its good conductivity, high temperature resistance, acid resistance, alkali corrosion resistance and easy processing. The types of graphite plates are anode graphite plate, high purity graphite plate, conductive graphite plate, flexible graphite plate, high temperature graphite plate, etc.
High purity graphite plate is made of high-quality high-purity graphite. High purity graphite means that the carbon content of graphite is more than 99.99%. High purity graphite manufacturers choose petroleum coke as raw material, adopt advanced production process and equipment, and produce it through strict high-purity graphite process. High purity graphite has good conductivity, high temperature resistance, acid resistance, alkali corrosion resistance and easy processing. High purity graphite products are widely used in refractories and coatings of metallurgical industry, pyrotechnics stabilizer of military industry, pencil lead of light industry, carbon brush of electrical industry, electrode of battery industry, catalyst additive of chemical fertilizer industry, etc.
Graphite plate, also known as graphite positive plate and graphite positive rod, has excellent characteristics of high temperature resistance, good electrical and thermal conductivity, easy machining and good chemical stability. It is widely used in the production of chlorine by electrolysis of aqueous solution, alkali by electrolysis of salt solution, and various metallic and non-metallic carriers for electroplating. For example, graphite anode plate can be used as conductive anode for the production of caustic soda by electrolysis of salt solution.
The graphite anode plate has the following excellent characteristics:
1. Graphite plate manufacturers use high-quality high-purity graphite to produce graphite plate, so the graphite plate has high temperature resistance and high density.
2. The surface of graphite plate can be specially treated to meet different requirements.
3. The graphite plate has stable chemical properties and strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance.
4. Graphite plate has excellent conductivity and thermal conductivity.
5. Graphite plate has the characteristics of self lubrication and long service life.