(1) the higher the current is, the higher the surface temperature is. It is recommended to use a minimum external load density (power). Please note that the value recorded at the cold end of the Graphite Male – Female Rods is the current and voltage of 1000 ° C in the air, which is consistent with the practice. In general, the external power of graphite rod is obtained from the relationship between the temperature inside the furnace and the external temperature of graphite rod. It is recommended to use the external power (w / cm2) of 1 / 2-1 / 3 of the ultimate density of graphite rod, and the high temperature resistant graphite rod
(2) the Graphite Male – Female Rods shall be connected in parallel as much as possible. If the resistance value of the graphite rod is different, the load of the graphite building with high resistance is concentrated in series, which leads to the rapid addition of a certain graphite rod resistance and shortens its service life
(3) after the graphite rod is heated in the air, the surface of the graphite rod forms a dense silicon oxide film, which becomes an anti-oxidation maintenance film and has the effect of extending its service life. In recent years, various kinds of coatings have been developed to avoid the cracking of graphite rods and used in furnaces with various gases. Lubricating graphite rod
(4) temperature dispersion characteristics of graphite rod. The introspection specification of new delivery is that it is qualified only when the useful fever length is within 060 ° C. of course, the temperature dispersion will increase with its aging, and eventually reach 200 ~ C. The detailed temperature dispersion transformation is also different due to the difference of furnace atmosphere and application premise.
(5) when using graphite rod continuously, we hope to add resistance slowly to maintain long life.
(6) the service life of graphite rod is shorter with the higher operating temperature, so the furnace temperature will exceed 1400C in the future The oxidation speed is accelerated, and the service life is shortened. Pay attention not to let the surface temperature of graphite rod cross too high.