Anode graphite plate, also known as graphite positive plate and graphite positive rod, has excellent characteristics of high temperature resistance, good electrical and thermal conductivity, easy machining and good chemical stability. It is widely used in the production of chlorine by electrolysis of aqueous solution, alkali by electrolysis of salt solution, and various metallic and non-metallic carriers for electroplating. For example, graphite anode plate can be used as conductive anode for the production of caustic soda by electrolysis of salt solution.
The graphite plate has the following excellent characteristics:
1. Graphite plate manufacturers use high-quality high-purity graphite to produce graphite plate, so the graphite plate has high temperature resistance and high density.
2. The surface of graphite plate can be specially treated to meet different requirements.
3. The graphite plate has stable chemical properties and strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance.
4. Graphite plate has excellent conductivity and thermal conductivity.
5. Graphite plate has the characteristics of self lubrication and long service life.