1、 What is graphite floor heating
1. Graphite floor heating uses graphite as raw material, which is a kind of crystalline material. This technology has been developed in 2004. Graphite has been separated from graphite. Some people have won the Nobel Prize in physics, which is also a major discovery in science.
2.China Graphite has the function of conducting electricity and heat, so it is used as floor heating, which has completely changed the way people warm up. In the market, its development space is still relatively large, mainly because when graphite floor heating works, there is also far-infrared light, which can regulate the human body, so it has the function of health preservation.
2、Advantages of graphite floor heating
1. Graphite floor heating is comfortable and healthy with strong health care. It is very energy-saving, because it can be adjusted by people through the indoor temperature controller to keep the indoor temperature constant, which has a very energy-saving effect. Floor heating belongs to radiant heat dissipation on the ground. Pipes are laid under the indoor surface, and then water is used as the medium to heat the surface circularly. This heat dissipation method has two advantages. On the one hand, it gives people the feeling of warm feet and cool head, which can improve blood circulation, promote metabolism and meet the health standard; On the other hand, the hot air rising from the ground can destroy the living environment of mites and other parasites and sterilize the ground. The rising hot air will not cause dirty air convection, which is healthy and comfortable.
2. Environmental protection. No exhaust gas is discharged when graphite floor heating is used, so it will not pollute the environment, and it also meets the environmental protection requirements launched by the state. Graphite floor heating is environment-friendly, energy-saving and stable. Although water floor heating requires long-term continuous heating, due to the temperature controller, it only needs to control the temperature after heating, which consumes less power and saves about 30% energy than electric floor heating and radiators. At the same time, the water to ground heating takes water as the heat medium and has good stability.
3. The heating speed is relatively fast. If the traditional hydropower heating or electric floor heating is used for heating, the heating speed is relatively slow. However, the graphite floor heating has good thermal conductivity, so the heating speed is relatively fast.
4. Long service life. If the family is equipped with graphite floor heating, generally speaking, the service life can reach 50 years and the safety factor is high. And there are few problems during use. Some graphite brands also have warranty period, so they can be used with confidence. The service life of water and ground heating is basically the same as that of buildings, and there is basically no safety problem in use. The super long service life of water heating greatly reduces the trouble caused by the service life of ordinary heating equipment, and saves the additional cost of secondary replacement.
5. Graphite floor heating saves space and beautifies the room. The floor heating system is installed underground. After installation, only a beautiful thermostat is exposed on the wall. Many families now install radiators. Although the appearance of radiators has been improved in recent years, they are more exquisite than before, but after a long time, they will inevitably become obsolete and affect the beauty of the overall home style.